Our Company

A Commitment to Quality Since 1946

Gardner Signs, Inc. was established in 1946 by the late Weston L. Gardner, Sr., following his military service as a B-24 pilot instructor in the Army Air Force. Known as Reflective Displays in those days, the company handled nationwide installation of outdoor advertising (billboards) for America’s corporations.

The development of the interstate highway system inversely affected the long-term growth of this “off-premise” advertising industry, along the country’s winding two lane highways. In keeping pace with the times and the growing percentage market of Northwest Ohio, the company name was changed to Gardner Signs, Inc. in 1966.

Since then, we have continued to expand in the Midwest region – providing Midwest-based national accounts with their sign needs, as well as comprehensive single location contracts and specialty projects.

                                      Gardner Signs Neon

Throughout Gardner Signs’ history, our philosophy has consistently been to provide uncompromising service to our customers. We started out as a family business, taking pride in attaching our name to each sign we built. Some things never change – we are as proud of our name today, because of the care, quality and overall expertise that we know is put into building each sign and letter from the drawing-board to the final installation.

Gardner Signs Troy

We tailor our services to each particular customer, always striving for optimum functional and creative solutions to complex and diverse problems. The requirements of our customers provide us with the challenges we need to stay on top as a truly full service company. Over the years Gardner Signs has expanded into many new areas of business – continuously evolving our realm of products and services.

Gardner Signs

Let us show you what that commitment to quality is really all about!

Call Gardner Signs Today!
248.689.9100